Knowledge is the raw material for digitalisation
Now more than ever: Healthy work ensures healthy companies. Companies do not simply have an advantage through expertise on a technical level but also when it is comes to questions of health and employee motivation.
It is our aim to bring up the topic of healthy working in companies and authorities and to permanently raise awareness of it. The area of training and education plays a prominent part in this. The subject of demographics has been a factor in companies for some time: A shortage of young people and the aging of the workforce urgently demand systematic employee training. So that they remain healthy and are at the same time able to pass on their knowledge to others.
Some courses are pure IGR events, in others the IGR works together with the Mensch&Büro-Akademie (Heidelberg).
Manufacturers of ergonomic products and qualified dealers additionally trust training courses when it is a question of convincing advisory expertise. You can thus face customers in a purely advisory role and as a result gain benefits at several levels.
- Consultant reclining ergonomics9. September 2020 - 12:53
- Innovation Award Ergonomics 202027. August 2020 - 10:49
- Federal Health Minister Jens Spahn distinguishes healthy companies.26. August 2020 - 12:47
- Workplace Analysis with Humen dynamics9. October 2019 - 16:20
- The winners of the Innovation Prize for Ergonomics 20199. October 2019 - 16:14
- Visit us at the Motek and the A+A9. October 2019 - 16:06
Ergonomie Coach Verwaltung – offene Kurse
18. November 2020 - 20. November 2020
Ergonomics Coach Production
25. November 2020 - 27. November 2020