Knowledge is the raw material for digitalisation
Now more than ever: Healthy work ensures healthy companies. Companies do not simply have an advantage through expertise on a technical level but also when it is comes to questions of health and employee motivation.
It is our aim to bring up the topic of healthy working in companies and authorities and to permanently raise awareness of it. The area of training and education plays a prominent part in this. The subject of demographics has been a factor in companies for some time: A shortage of young people and the aging of the workforce urgently demand systematic employee training. So that they remain healthy and are at the same time able to pass on their knowledge to others.
Some courses are pure IGR events, in others the IGR works together with the Mensch&Büro-Akademie (Heidelberg).
Manufacturers of ergonomic products and qualified dealers additionally trust training courses when it is a question of convincing advisory expertise. You can thus face customers in a purely advisory role and as a result gain benefits at several levels.
- Innovation Award for Ergonomics13. January 2021 - 15:37
- Ergonomics and health in the firm7. December 2020 - 11:55
- Consultant reclining ergonomics15. November 2020 - 12:53
- The Ergonomic Product Quality Seal in Industry13. November 2020 - 14:29
- Innovation Award Ergonomics 202027. August 2020 - 10:49
- Federal Health Minister Jens Spahn distinguishes healthy companies.26. August 2020 - 12:47
There are no upcoming events.