Knowledge is the raw material for digitalisation
Now more than ever: Healthy work ensures healthy companies. Companies do not simply have an advantage through expertise on a technical level but also when it is comes to questions of health and employee motivation.
It is our aim to bring up the topic of healthy working in companies and authorities and to permanently raise awareness of it. The area of training and education plays a prominent part in this. The subject of demographics has been a factor in companies for some time: A shortage of young people and the aging of the workforce urgently demand systematic employee training. So that they remain healthy and are at the same time able to pass on their knowledge to others.
Some courses are pure IGR events, in others the IGR works together with the Mensch&Büro-Akademie (Heidelberg).
Manufacturers of ergonomic products and qualified dealers additionally trust training courses when it is a question of convincing advisory expertise. You can thus face customers in a purely advisory role and as a result gain benefits at several levels.
- Advice for healthier work5. January 2022 - 15:16
- The IGR wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy new year!6. December 2021 - 9:06
- HUMEN dynamics app 3.02. November 2021 - 15:31
- 50 Years Tiger Family4. October 2021 - 13:44
- Clean air at the beginning of school2. September 2021 - 15:27
- More ergonomics on the bike30. August 2021 - 13:18