Training and Education
The training programme for all those that deal with ergonomics at work.
The IGR is always on hand with its individual training and seminar programme. For example, if it is a question of providing information about healthy behaviour at the workplace. Experienced trainers with a high level of practical orientation communicate everything that needs to be considered when it comes to helathy working in an understandable manner. The programme is rounded off by easily comprehensible exercises for practical application in terms of sustainable prevention.
The aim is the communication of ergonomic expertise especially for sales staff so that the product features are able to be more confidently communicated to the appropriate target group at the customers. In addition to the Purchasing department, this may also be such as the Occupational Health Management department, Industrial Safety or also the Personnel department. Multipliers who have a decisive say in procurement matters.
The new training formats
The new training formats of the Institut für Gesundheit und Ergonomie are aimed, in addition to the familiar training courses, particularly at practitioners from the sales departments of manufacturers and from qualified dealers.
- Workplace Analysis with Humen dynamics9. October 2019 - 16:20
- The winners of the Innovation Prize for Ergonomics 20199. October 2019 - 16:14
- Visit us at the Motek and the A+A9. October 2019 - 16:06
- Ergonomics for children – school backpacks in the Far East16. April 2019 - 14:10
- Study: Cold white light enhances well-being21. March 2019 - 14:50
- Studies prove ergonomic benefit – utilize funding opportunities7. March 2019 - 15:12
Ergonomics Coach Seating Ergonomics
24. October 2019 - 25. October 2019
Ergonomics Coach Administration – open courses
20. November 2019 - 22. November 2019
Greater Fulda area
Ergonomics Coach Production
27. November 2019 - 29. November 2019
Leinfelden, near Stuttgart