Training and Education
The training programme for all those that deal with ergonomics at work.
The IGR is always on hand with its individual training and seminar programme. For example, if it is a question of providing information about healthy behaviour at the workplace. Experienced trainers with a high level of practical orientation communicate everything that needs to be considered when it comes to helathy working in an understandable manner. The programme is rounded off by easily comprehensible exercises for practical application in terms of sustainable prevention.
The aim is the communication of ergonomic expertise especially for sales staff so that the product features are able to be more confidently communicated to the appropriate target group at the customers. In addition to the Purchasing department, this may also be such as the Occupational Health Management department, Industrial Safety or also the Personnel department. Multipliers who have a decisive say in procurement matters.
The new training formats
The new training formats of the Institut für Gesundheit und Ergonomie are aimed, in addition to the familiar training courses, particularly at practitioners from the sales departments of manufacturers and from qualified dealers.
- Innovation Award for Ergonomics13. January 2021 - 15:37
- Ergonomics and health in the firm7. December 2020 - 11:55
- Consultant reclining ergonomics15. November 2020 - 12:53
- The Ergonomic Product Quality Seal in Industry13. November 2020 - 14:29
- Innovation Award Ergonomics 202027. August 2020 - 10:49
- Federal Health Minister Jens Spahn distinguishes healthy companies.26. August 2020 - 12:47
There are no upcoming events.