Occupational health management has the goal of maintaining and extensively promoting workers’ health and well-being.
It develops and establishes structures and processes with the aim of a health-promoting design of work, organisation and behaviour at the workplace. (Definition of the Bavarian Health and Food Safety Authority)
Occupational health management and HR departments are there to help!
Companies are confronting the problems involved in time lost due to sickness, an aging workforce and the difficulty at the same time of obtaining qualified young staff through the installation of occupational health management systems.
Nobody joins in…
However, in practice it may be seen that the company workforces are only reached to a very small extent and encouraged to join in.
This unsatisfactory result has been regularly confirmed to us in a number of discussions with responsible people at companies.
Reasons for this:
Our observations have revealed that the reason for this does ot lie in the quality of the modules offered which on the contrary is generally encouragingly high.
Instead, we have detected a thematically conditioned “communication and marketing problem” with companies.
- Advice for healthier work5. January 2022 - 15:16
- The IGR wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy new year!6. December 2021 - 9:06
- HUMEN dynamics app 3.02. November 2021 - 15:31
- 50 Years Tiger Family4. October 2021 - 13:44
- Clean air at the beginning of school2. September 2021 - 15:27
- More ergonomics on the bike30. August 2021 - 13:18