Occupational health management has the goal of maintaining and extensively promoting workers’ health and well-being.
It develops and establishes structures and processes with the aim of a health-promoting design of work, organisation and behaviour at the workplace. (Definition of the Bavarian Health and Food Safety Authority)
Occupational health management and HR departments are there to help!
Companies are confronting the problems involved in time lost due to sickness, an aging workforce and the difficulty at the same time of obtaining qualified young staff through the installation of occupational health management systems.
Nobody joins in…
However, in practice it may be seen that the company workforces are only reached to a very small extent and encouraged to join in.
This unsatisfactory result has been regularly confirmed to us in a number of discussions with responsible people at companies.
Reasons for this:
Our observations have revealed that the reason for this does ot lie in the quality of the modules offered which on the contrary is generally encouragingly high.
Instead, we have detected a thematically conditioned “communication and marketing problem” with companies.
- Workplace Analysis with Humen dynamics9. October 2019 - 16:20
- The winners of the Innovation Prize for Ergonomics 20199. October 2019 - 16:14
- Visit us at the Motek and the A+A9. October 2019 - 16:06
- Ergonomics for children – school backpacks in the Far East16. April 2019 - 14:10
- Study: Cold white light enhances well-being21. March 2019 - 14:50
- Studies prove ergonomic benefit – utilize funding opportunities7. March 2019 - 15:12
Berater Liege – Ergonomie Basiskurs mit Zertifikat
22. October 2020 - 23. October 2020
Ergonomie Coach Verwaltung – offene Kurse
18. November 2020 - 20. November 2020
Ergonomics Coach Production
25. November 2020 - 27. November 2020