Occupational health management has the goal of maintaining and extensively promoting workers’ health and well-being.
It develops and establishes structures and processes with the aim of a health-promoting design of work, organisation and behaviour at the workplace. (Definition of the Bavarian Health and Food Safety Authority)
Occupational health management and HR departments are there to help!
Companies are confronting the problems involved in time lost due to sickness, an aging workforce and the difficulty at the same time of obtaining qualified young staff through the installation of occupational health management systems.
Nobody joins in…
However, in practice it may be seen that the company workforces are only reached to a very small extent and encouraged to join in.
This unsatisfactory result has been regularly confirmed to us in a number of discussions with responsible people at companies.
Reasons for this:
Our observations have revealed that the reason for this does ot lie in the quality of the modules offered which on the contrary is generally encouragingly high.
Instead, we have detected a thematically conditioned “communication and marketing problem” with companies.
- Innovation Award for Ergonomics13. January 2021 - 15:37
- Ergonomics and health in the firm7. December 2020 - 11:55
- Consultant reclining ergonomics15. November 2020 - 12:53
- The Ergonomic Product Quality Seal in Industry13. November 2020 - 14:29
- Innovation Award Ergonomics 202027. August 2020 - 10:49
- Federal Health Minister Jens Spahn distinguishes healthy companies.26. August 2020 - 12:47
There are no upcoming events.