The aim of the training is to detect ergonomic problems in companies and authorities, to point these out in an appropriate manner and to be able to offer simple or – depending on the task involved – extensive solutions for a permanent improvement.
“Train the trainer”: the trainers are intended to pass on their knowledge to their staff as multipliers so that they in turn become skilled contacts for their colleagues.
Various training formats are offered that meet the needs of the varying requirements posed on the trainers.
The suitable training programmes for the certification of trainers may be found in the range of services offered by the IGR in collaboration with the Mensch & Büro Akademie.
- Workplace Analysis with Humen dynamics9. October 2019 - 16:20
- The winners of the Innovation Prize for Ergonomics 20199. October 2019 - 16:14
- Visit us at the Motek and the A+A9. October 2019 - 16:06
- Ergonomics for children – school backpacks in the Far East16. April 2019 - 14:10
- Study: Cold white light enhances well-being21. March 2019 - 14:50
- Studies prove ergonomic benefit – utilize funding opportunities7. March 2019 - 15:12
Berater Liege – Ergonomie Basiskurs mit Zertifikat
22. October 2020 - 23. October 2020
Ergonomie Coach Verwaltung – offene Kurse
18. November 2020 - 20. November 2020
Ergonomics Coach Production
25. November 2020 - 27. November 2020