The aim of the training is to detect ergonomic problems in companies and authorities, to point these out in an appropriate manner and to be able to offer simple or – depending on the task involved – extensive solutions for a permanent improvement.
“Train the trainer”: the trainers are intended to pass on their knowledge to their staff as multipliers so that they in turn become skilled contacts for their colleagues.
Various training formats are offered that meet the needs of the varying requirements posed on the trainers.
The suitable training programmes for the certification of trainers may be found in the range of services offered by the IGR in collaboration with the Mensch & Büro Akademie.
- Innovation Award for Ergonomics13. January 2021 - 15:37
- Ergonomics and health in the firm7. December 2020 - 11:55
- Consultant reclining ergonomics15. November 2020 - 12:53
- The Ergonomic Product Quality Seal in Industry13. November 2020 - 14:29
- Innovation Award Ergonomics 202027. August 2020 - 10:49
- Federal Health Minister Jens Spahn distinguishes healthy companies.26. August 2020 - 12:47
There are no upcoming events.