Solutions – for guaranteed occupational health!
Health – a resource. Healthy office working – a corporate goal.
There are more than 18 million office workplaces in Germany – an immense potential for the qualified specialised office trade.
The megatrend of health has been a factor at top company management levels for some time.
Many companies are in search of workable concepts and ergonomically sensible product solutions for a sustained improvement in their employees’ health.
Corporate objective health
The struggle for highly qualified employees has long since begun. Many companies have recognised that a good salary alone is insufficient for the recruitment of the staff who are urgently needed for further growth.
Experts agree that the next revolution will take place in the office.
We have recognised through our many years of commitment to greater health at the workplace that there is a great need for advice and action in companies and authorities when it comes down to dealing with the topic of healthier working.
We make skills visible!
Our expert partners in ergonomics have obtained a qualification at the IGR as a specialist dealer with a high level of expertise in ergonomics and a strong competence in implementation.
A partner is always nearby and able to advise you on:
- the ergonomic optimisation of workplaces in existing office and production situations or in the construction or revitalising of buildings.
- the realisation of current workplace models for employees’ health
- the design conceptualisation of furniture, in the selection of suitable colours and materials
- the consideration of the environmental factors of light, acoustics, climate and colour
- project management, involvement in the working groups
Find a specialist dealer
- Advice for healthier work5. January 2022 - 15:16
- The IGR wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy new year!6. December 2021 - 9:06
- HUMEN dynamics app 3.02. November 2021 - 15:31
- 50 Years Tiger Family4. October 2021 - 13:44
- Clean air at the beginning of school2. September 2021 - 15:27
- More ergonomics on the bike30. August 2021 - 13:18