Solutions – for guaranteed occupational health!
Health – a resource. Healthy office working – a corporate goal.
There are more than 18 million office workplaces in Germany – an immense potential for the qualified specialised office trade.
The megatrend of health has been a factor at top company management levels for some time.
Many companies are in search of workable concepts and ergonomically sensible product solutions for a sustained improvement in their employees’ health.
Corporate objective health
The struggle for highly qualified employees has long since begun. Many companies have recognised that a good salary alone is insufficient for the recruitment of the staff who are urgently needed for further growth.
Experts agree that the next revolution will take place in the office.
We have recognised through our many years of commitment to greater health at the workplace that there is a great need for advice and action in companies and authorities when it comes down to dealing with the topic of healthier working.
We make skills visible!
Our expert partners in ergonomics have obtained a qualification at the IGR as a specialist dealer with a high level of expertise in ergonomics and a strong competence in implementation.
A partner is always nearby and able to advise you on:
- the ergonomic optimisation of workplaces in existing office and production situations or in the construction or revitalising of buildings.
- the realisation of current workplace models for employees’ health
- the design conceptualisation of furniture, in the selection of suitable colours and materials
- the consideration of the environmental factors of light, acoustics, climate and colour
- project management, involvement in the working groups
Find a specialist dealer
- Innovation Award for Ergonomics13. January 2021 - 15:37
- Ergonomics and health in the firm7. December 2020 - 11:55
- Consultant reclining ergonomics15. November 2020 - 12:53
- The Ergonomic Product Quality Seal in Industry13. November 2020 - 14:29
- Innovation Award Ergonomics 202027. August 2020 - 10:49
- Federal Health Minister Jens Spahn distinguishes healthy companies.26. August 2020 - 12:47
The 2021 programme of events is still in preparation.
Initially, pandemic-related, there will only be online formats.
There are no upcoming events.