IGR certificates are a special seal of quality
A series of clear criteria must be met in order to obtain an IGR certificate. For this reason our certificates are also a special seal of approval. In the Product Test work area we test product developments which have the objective of ergonomic improvements in production or office environments. A further focus is on the personal health area, the topics here range from sleeping systems, through special ergonomic products for children up to household and garden applications.
These product tests are always made up of a test in accordance with DIN EN ISO 26800 / EN ISO 15537 and an extensive practical test.
Companies can be certified by the IGR as a partner of the “Healthier Working Initiative”. Within this, their commitment for the sustainable maintenance an improvement of employees’ health is assessed.
- Advice for healthier work5. January 2022 - 15:16
- The IGR wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy new year!6. December 2021 - 9:06
- HUMEN dynamics app 3.02. November 2021 - 15:31
- 50 Years Tiger Family4. October 2021 - 13:44
- Clean air at the beginning of school2. September 2021 - 15:27
- More ergonomics on the bike30. August 2021 - 13:18