IGR certificates are a special seal of quality
A series of clear criteria must be met in order to obtain an IGR certificate. For this reason our certificates are also a special seal of approval. In the Product Test work area we test product developments which have the objective of ergonomic improvements in production or office environments. A further focus is on the personal health area, the topics here range from sleeping systems, through special ergonomic products for children up to household and garden applications.
These product tests are always made up of a test in accordance with DIN 33419 / EN ISO 15537 and an extensive practical test.
Companies can be certified by the IGR as a partner of the “Healthier Working Initiative”. Within this, their commitment for the sustainable maintenance an improvement of employees’ health is assessed.
- Workplace Analysis with Humen dynamics9. October 2019 - 16:20
- The winners of the Innovation Prize for Ergonomics 20199. October 2019 - 16:14
- Visit us at the Motek and the A+A9. October 2019 - 16:06
- Ergonomics for children – school backpacks in the Far East16. April 2019 - 14:10
- Study: Cold white light enhances well-being21. March 2019 - 14:50
- Studies prove ergonomic benefit – utilize funding opportunities7. March 2019 - 15:12
Berater Liege – Ergonomie Basiskurs mit Zertifikat
22. October 2020 - 23. October 2020
Ergonomie Coach Verwaltung – offene Kurse
18. November 2020 - 20. November 2020
Ergonomics Coach Production
25. November 2020 - 27. November 2020