IGR certificates are a special seal of quality
A series of clear criteria must be met in order to obtain an IGR certificate. For this reason our certificates are also a special seal of approval. In the Product Test work area we test product developments which have the objective of ergonomic improvements in production or office environments. A further focus is on the personal health area, the topics here range from sleeping systems, through special ergonomic products for children up to household and garden applications.
These product tests are always made up of a test in accordance with DIN EN ISO 26800 / EN ISO 15537 and an extensive practical test.
Companies can be certified by the IGR as a partner of the “Healthier Working Initiative”. Within this, their commitment for the sustainable maintenance an improvement of employees’ health is assessed.
- Consultant reclining ergonomics9. September 2020 - 12:53
- Innovation Award Ergonomics 202027. August 2020 - 10:49
- Federal Health Minister Jens Spahn distinguishes healthy companies.26. August 2020 - 12:47
- Workplace Analysis with Humen dynamics9. October 2019 - 16:20
- The winners of the Innovation Prize for Ergonomics 20199. October 2019 - 16:14
- Visit us at the Motek and the A+A9. October 2019 - 16:06
Ergonomie Coach Verwaltung – offene Kurse
18. November 2020 - 20. November 2020
Ergonomics Coach Production
25. November 2020 - 27. November 2020