Knowledge is the raw material needed for digitalisation
More than ever, healthy work makes for healthy companies. Companies get a head start through know-how not only at the technology level, but also when it comes to the health and motivation of their employees.
Our goal is to bring the topic of workplace health into companies and authorities to raise awareness permanently. The areas training and education play a prominent role in this. The topic of demography has long since arrived in companies: A lack of young people and an ageing workforce make it imperative to systematically train employees. So that they can keep themselves healthy and at the same time pass on their knowledge to others.
Some courses are purely IGR events, for others the IGR cooperates with the Mensch&Büro-Akademie (Heidelberg).
Manufacturers of ergonomic products and qualified specialised trade rely on training when it comes to convincing with consultation competence. The customer can thus be confronted in a purely consulting capacity and you can score points on several levels.
- The IGR supports your success!January 11 2023 - 19:59
- The IGR Institute for Health and Ergonomics wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and successful New Year!December 7 2022 - 11:51
- Inoprice2. November 2022 - 14:10
- Full Service11. October 2022 - 0:17
- Everywhere flexible and ergonomic...September 7, 2022 - 9:23
- The future is hybrid...August 2, 2022 - 14:59
There are no future events.