Training and Education
The training programme is for all those who are professionally involved in ergonomics.
The IGR is always on hand with its individual training and seminar programmes. For example, when it comes to providing information about workplace health. Experienced speakers with a high level of practical relevance convey everything that needs to be considered when it comes to worplace health in an easy to understand format. The programme is rounded off with easy-to-follow exercises for practical application in the interest of sustainable prevention.
The aim is to impart ergonomic expertise specifically for sales staff in order to be able to confidently communicate product features to the relevant target audience, the customer. In addition to the sales department, these can be aimed at the company health department, the occupational safety department or the human resources department. All of the multipliers who have authority in aquisition processes.
Our training formats
The training formats of the Institute for Health and Ergonomics, in addition to already well-known training courses, are primarily aimed at practitioners from the sales departments of manufacturers and the qualified specialised trade.
Basic course with certificate.
Aim of the seminar
The IGR has developed this training format for suppliers of ergonomic products and services, especially in the sleep sector. Because all those who are active as consultants are constantly faced with the questions:
How do I present the special features of my products and services in such a way that they stand out positively from the competition?
What makes a real unique selling point?
How do I make sleep ergonomics tangible and guide my customers to the perfect sleeping system for them?
The aim is to convey a solid basic knowledge of ergonomics and its practical application in order to always be able to communicate product features to customers in a safe and needs-oriented manner.
The training profile is modular and can be further extended through additional advanced courses.
"Better sales with ergonomics expertise".
The IGR has developed this training format especially for suppliers of ergonomic products and services.
Because for all those who are actively involved in sales, the same questions arise again and again:
- How do I present the special features of my products and services so that they stand out positively from the competition?
- What constitutes a real unique selling point?
- How do I identify the target groups relevant to me or how do I address the important opinion of thought leaders and multipliers?
You will gain confidence in your arguments when talking to customers or advising them on ergonomic issues.
Aim of the seminar
is to impart ergonomic expertise specifically for sales staff in order to be able to confidently communicate the product features to the appropriate target audience, the customer. In addition to the sales department, these can be aimed at the company health department, the occupational safety department or the human resources department. Multipliers who have authority in the aquisition process.
Field Sales Representative, Internal Sales Representative, Marketing, Specialist Trade Sales Representative
- Manufacturer Office Furniture, Office Seating Furniture, Upholstered Furniture
- Ergonomic products for industry and household
- Office supplies, stationery
- Basics of anatomy and ratio ergonomics
- Functional ergonomics at the administrative or production workplace
- T.O.P. model for the optimisation of work behaviour
- Practical need-based argumentation in sales talks
- Type of training: one-day seminar with examination and certificate
- Training by an IGR expert
- Conduct of examinations
- Prepare personal certificates of participation
The IGR certificate makes your advisory skills even more visible. After successfully passing the examination, seminar participants receive the certificate "Specialist salesperson for ergonomics, IGR e.V. certified".
Daytime format: 9:00 - 16:00