Visualisation of the stresses of industrial work
See which movement sequences are the right ones when analysing workplaces in production, crafts and service occupations.
Make loads visible with HUMEN® dynamics and optimise your workplaces.
Optimise your organisational and operational structure.
- Employee health: healthy employees are better motivated and deliver a better work results
- Optimisation of business results through optimised workplaces: Reduction in the frequency of errors and a qualitative improvement in work performance, more reliable deployment planning by reducing sick leave.
- Convincing through visualisation: the benefits of improving personal work behaviour are made immediately visible to workers.
At a glance
- Motion detection with real-time measurement directly at the workplace
- Without attaching markers and sensors
- Load assessment through a traffic light system
- Measurements according to the RULA standard
- Easy implementation of suggestions for improvement through representation of ergo men
- Suitable for supporting risk assessment (according to §5 ArbSchG)
- Innovation Award Ergonomics April 2023April2023 - 7:53
- The world of work in motion...March 29, 2023 - 8:30am
- Current training dates 2023 Mensch & Büro Akademie (MBA), Ergonomics Coach & Co.22. February 2023 - 10:48
- The IGR supports your success!January 11, 2023 - 19:59
- The IGR Institute for Health and Ergonomics wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year!7. December 2022 - 11:51
- Inoprice2. November 2022 - 14:10
Online seminar: Ergonomics Coach Administration Seminar B)
July 13 2023 - July 14 2023
Risk assessment at administrative workplaces 2023 - Online seminar
November 8, 2023 - November 9, 2023
Online seminar: Ergonomics Coach Administration Seminar C)
November 16 2023 - November 17 2023