Workplace health management aims to maintain and comprehensively promote the health and well-being of employees.
Workplace health management develops and establishes structures and processes with a sense of health-promoting design at its core, in the organisation of and behaviour at the workplace. (Definition by the Bavarian State Office for Health and Food Safety)
The occupational health department and HR want to help!
Companies face the problem of absences due to illness, the ageing workforce and coincidentally problem of find qualified young people by installing a workplace health management system.
No one joins in...
In practice, however, it is evident that the companies' workforces are only reached or encouraged to participate to a very limited extent.
This unsatisfactory result is regularly confirmed to us in many conversations with those in positions of authority from the companies.
Reasons for this:
Our observations have shown that the reason for this is not the quality of the offered modules, which are usually pleasingly well-received.
Instead, we have identified the problem as a "communication or marketing problem" within the companies.
- The IGR supports your success!January 11 2023 - 19:59
- The IGR Institute for Health and Ergonomics wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and successful New Year!December 7 2022 - 11:51
- Inoprice2. November 2022 - 14:10
- Full Service11. October 2022 - 0:17
- Everywhere flexible and ergonomic...September 7, 2022 - 9:23
- The future is hybrid...August 2, 2022 - 14:59
There are no future events.