IGR certificates are a special seal of quality
A series of clear criteria must be met in order to obtain an IGR certificate. For this reason our certificates are also a special seal of approval. In the Product Test work area we test product developments which have the objective of ergonomic improvements in production or office environments. A further focus is on the area of personal health, the topics here range from sleeping systems, special ergonomic products for children up to household and garden applications.
These product tests are always made up of a test in accordance with DIN EN ISO 26800 / EN ISO 15537 and an extensive practical test.
Companies can be certified by the IGR as a partner of the "Workplace Health Initiative". Within this, their commitment for the sustainable maintenance and improvement of employees' health is assessed.
- The IGR supports your success!January 11 2023 - 19:59
- The IGR Institute for Health and Ergonomics wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and successful New Year!December 7 2022 - 11:51
- Inoprice2. November 2022 - 14:10
- Full Service11. October 2022 - 0:17
- Everywhere flexible and ergonomic...September 7, 2022 - 9:23
- The future is hybrid...August 2, 2022 - 14:59
There are no future events.