IGR e. V.
The Institute for Health and Ergonomics e.V. (IGR)
Since June 2018 it has been official and notarially confirmed that the "Interessengemeinschaft der Rückenschullehrer/-innen e. V." became the "Institut für Gesundheit und Ergonomie e. V."
This renaming is the logical consequence of a development that began several years ago. Now the name fits much better with our increasingly broad range of services. As an institute for health and ergonomics, we support a wide range of interest groups. We conduct research, prepare studies, provide training, certify, are development partners and consultants. Companies promote the health of their employees through our training courses.
The IGR remains a strong network. Doctors, physiotherapists, scientists, employees of worplace health management, representatives of government agencies or product developers, dealers - they all deal with health and ergonomics.
The institute is based in Nuremberg and was founded in the mid-nineties. It originally started with courses for children, but now it deals with almost everything that is important for healthy working conditions.
Enjoyment and entertainment are an important key to the sustainability of the measures in improving worplace health. Through its initiatives and projects, the Institute actively supports companies in achieving their goals.
- The IGR supports your success!January 11 2023 - 19:59
- The IGR Institute for Health and Ergonomics wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and successful New Year!December 7 2022 - 11:51
- Inoprice2. November 2022 - 14:10
- Full Service11. October 2022 - 0:17
- Everywhere flexible and ergonomic...September 7, 2022 - 9:23
- The future is hybrid...August 2, 2022 - 14:59
There are no future events.