The specialist area of sleep
The IGR has concerned itself at all times with the aspects relating to a healthy working environment. There is now a growing awareness that it is not only the daily working routine which requires observation but also that which happens before and after.
In other words, how we get to work and do we experience stress on the way there? Congested roads, late and overcrowded forms of public transport, who is not aware of these problems? The same story after work. The daily routine continues at home: housework, the minor and major worries of the children etc.. And then you should also do sport and eat healthly...
But you should still go to bed in good time and get enough sleep!
Now we come full circle. Healthy and restful sleep determines how we start the day. And how high our resilience is when stress and intensification of work are factors.
For this, the IGR has set up an extensive education and training programme for all people who deal with healthy sleep:
- The training of sleep consultants both at the manufacturers of sleeping systems and their specialist dealers
- "Train The Trainer": Multiplier training for people who wish to impart their knowledge on sleep to others.
- Seminars for people with an interest in simply sleeping well once more.
Certificate for exemplary sleeping systems
The IGR has been dealing with the testing and assessment of sleeping systems for many years. Within this, the same strict criteria are applied as for the other ergonomic products. The quality of an IGR-certified ergonomic product has also been rated by a neutral authority as being highly recommended.
The list of manufacturers of ergonomic sleeping systems may be found here:
- Innovation Award Ergonomics April 2023April2023 - 7:53
- The world of work in motion...March 29, 2023 - 8:30am
- Current training dates 2023 Mensch & Büro Akademie (MBA), Ergonomics Coach & Co.22. February 2023 - 10:48
- The IGR supports your success!January 11, 2023 - 19:59
- The IGR Institute for Health and Ergonomics wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year!7. December 2022 - 11:51
- Inoprice2. November 2022 - 14:10
Online seminar: Ergonomics Coach Administration Seminar B)
Risk assessment at administrative workplaces 2023 - Online seminar
Online seminar: Ergonomics Coach Administration Seminar C)