IGR certificates are special seals of quality
To obtain a certificate from the IGR, a number of clear criteria must be met. That is why our certificates are also special seals of quality. In the product testing work area, we test product developments that aim at ergonomic improvements in production or office environments. Another focus is the individual health area, here the spectrum ranges from sleep systems to special ergonomic products for children to applications in the home and garden.
These product tests always consist of testing according to DIN EN ISO 26800 / EN ISO 15537 and an extensive practical test.
Companies can be certified by the IGR as partners of the "Healthier Working Initiative". This assesses their commitment to sustainably maintaining and improving the health of their employees.
- Innovation Award Ergonomics April 2023April2023 - 7:53
- The world of work in motion...March 29, 2023 - 8:30am
- Current training dates 2023 Mensch & Büro Akademie (MBA), Ergonomics Coach & Co.22. February 2023 - 10:48
- The IGR supports your success!January 11, 2023 - 19:59
- The IGR Institute for Health and Ergonomics wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year!7. December 2022 - 11:51
- Inoprice2. November 2022 - 14:10
Online seminar: Ergonomics Coach Administration Seminar B)
Risk assessment at administrative workplaces 2023 - Online seminar
Online seminar: Ergonomics Coach Administration Seminar C)