The aim of the training is to recognise ergonomic problems in companies and government agencies, to point them out in appropriate ways and to be able to offer simple or - depending on the task - comprehensive solutions for a lasting improvement.
"Train the trainer" the trainers are to pass on their knowledge to their employees as multipliers, so that they in turn become competent points of contact for their colleagues.
Different training formats are offered, which take into account the different requirements for trainers.
You will find the appropriate training programmes for the certification of trainers in the offer of the IGR in cooperation with the Mensch & Büro Akademie.
- Innovation Award Ergonomics April 2023April2023 - 7:53
- The world of work in motion...March 29, 2023 - 8:30am
- Current training dates 2023 Mensch & Büro Akademie (MBA), Ergonomics Coach & Co.22. February 2023 - 10:48
- The IGR supports your success!January 11, 2023 - 19:59
- The IGR Institute for Health and Ergonomics wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year!7. December 2022 - 11:51
- Inoprice2. November 2022 - 14:10
Online seminar: Ergonomics Coach Administration Seminar B)
July 13 2023 - July 14 2023
Risk assessment at administrative workplaces 2023 - Online seminar
November 8, 2023 - November 9, 2023
Online seminar: Ergonomics Coach Administration Seminar C)
November 16 2023 - November 17 2023