The aim of the training is to recognise ergonomic problems in companies and government agencies, to point them out in appropriate ways and to be able to offer simple or - depending on the task - comprehensive solutions for a lasting improvement.
"Train the trainer" the trainers are to pass on their knowledge to their employees as multipliers, so that they in turn become competent points of contact for their colleagues.
Different training formats are offered, which take into account the different requirements for trainers.
You will find the appropriate training programmes for the certification of trainers in the offer of the IGR in cooperation with the Mensch & Büro Akademie.
- The IGR supports your success!January 11 2023 - 19:59
- The IGR Institute for Health and Ergonomics wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and successful New Year!December 7 2022 - 11:51
- Inoprice2. November 2022 - 14:10
- Full Service11. October 2022 - 0:17
- Everywhere flexible and ergonomic...September 7, 2022 - 9:23
- The future is hybrid...August 2, 2022 - 14:59
There are no future events.