Companies do health
Can clarification of ergonomic working and back health be entertaining and perhaps even be fun? The IGR proves with its “fresh ergonomics seminars” that this is really possible. The specialists for ergonomics do not wish to impart their content with an accusing finger but instead quite deliberately place their emphasis on imparting with a high entertainment value.
“With fresh ergonomics we are aiming especially at occupational health management staff. In 2 hours you experience how you can sustainably improve awareness of ergonomics and appropriate behaviour in your companies”, explains Christian Brunner, the First Chairman of the Institute. “To do this, we provide a whole range of highly effective visualisation tools.” The agreeable manner of the imparting of the information is deliberately given the name at the IGR of “ergotainment”, a term for which even protection has been obtained. Incidentally, participation in the seminars is free-of-charge, however advance registration is required.
Subjects covered in the series of talks
- Workplace Analysis with Humen dynamics9. October 2019 - 16:20
- The winners of the Innovation Prize for Ergonomics 20199. October 2019 - 16:14
- Visit us at the Motek and the A+A9. October 2019 - 16:06
- Ergonomics for children – school backpacks in the Far East16. April 2019 - 14:10
- Study: Cold white light enhances well-being21. March 2019 - 14:50
- Studies prove ergonomic benefit – utilize funding opportunities7. March 2019 - 15:12
Berater Liege – Ergonomie Basiskurs mit Zertifikat
22. October 2020 - 23. October 2020
Ergonomie Coach Verwaltung – offene Kurse
18. November 2020 - 20. November 2020
Ergonomics Coach Production
25. November 2020 - 27. November 2020