Companies do health
Can clarification of ergonomic working and back health be entertaining and perhaps even be fun? The IGR proves with its “fresh ergonomics seminars” that this is really possible. The specialists for ergonomics do not wish to impart their content with an accusing finger but instead quite deliberately place their emphasis on imparting with a high entertainment value.
“With fresh ergonomics we are aiming especially at occupational health management staff. In 2 hours you experience how you can sustainably improve awareness of ergonomics and appropriate behaviour in your companies”, explains Christian Brunner, the First Chairman of the Institute. “To do this, we provide a whole range of highly effective visualisation tools.” The agreeable manner of the imparting of the information is deliberately given the name at the IGR of “ergotainment”, a term for which even protection has been obtained. Incidentally, participation in the seminars is free-of-charge, however advance registration is required.
Subjects covered in the series of talks
- Innovation Award for Ergonomics13. January 2021 - 15:37
- Ergonomics and health in the firm7. December 2020 - 11:55
- Consultant reclining ergonomics15. November 2020 - 12:53
- The Ergonomic Product Quality Seal in Industry13. November 2020 - 14:29
- Innovation Award Ergonomics 202027. August 2020 - 10:49
- Federal Health Minister Jens Spahn distinguishes healthy companies.26. August 2020 - 12:47
There are no upcoming events.