The specialist area of sleep
The IGR has concerned itself at all times with the aspects relating to a healthy working environment. There is now a growing awareness that it is not only the daily working routine which requires observation but also that which happens before and after.
In other words, how we get to work and do we experience stress on the way there? Congested roads, late and crowded forms of public transport, who is not aware of these problems? The same story after work. The daily routine continues at home: the housework, the minor and major worries of the children etc. And then you should also do sport and cook healthy food…
But you should still go to bed in good time and get enough sleep!
Now we come full circle. Healthy and restful sleep determines how we start the day. And how high our resilience is when stress and intensification of work are factors.
For this, the IGR has set up an extensive education and training programme for all people who deal with healthy sleep:
- The training of sleep consultants both at the manufacturers of sleeping systems and their specialist dealers
- “Train The Trainer”: Multiplier training for people who wish to pass their sleep expertise on to others.
- Seminars for people with an interest in simply sleeping well once more.
Certificate for exemplary sleeping systems
The IGR has been dealing with the testing and assessment of sleeping systems for many years. Within this, the same strict criteria are applied as for the other ergonomic products. The quality of an IGR-certified ergonomic products has also been rated by a neutral authority as being highly recommended.
The list of manufacturers of ergonomic sleeping systems may be found here:
- Advice for healthier work5. January 2022 - 15:16
- The IGR wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy new year!6. December 2021 - 9:06
- HUMEN dynamics app 3.02. November 2021 - 15:31
- 50 Years Tiger Family4. October 2021 - 13:44
- Clean air at the beginning of school2. September 2021 - 15:27
- More ergonomics on the bike30. August 2021 - 13:18