The specialist area of sleep
The IGR has concerned itself at all times with the aspects relating to a healthy working environment. There is now a growing awareness that it is not only the daily working routine which requires observation but also that which happens before and after.
In other words, how we get to work and do we experience stress on the way there? Congested roads, late and crowded forms of public transport, who is not aware of these problems? The same story after work. The daily routine continues at home: the housework, the minor and major worries of the children etc. And then you should also do sport and cook healthy food…
But you should still go to bed in good time and get enough sleep!
Now we come full circle. Healthy and restful sleep determines how we start the day. And how high our resilience is when stress and intensification of work are factors.
For this, the IGR has set up an extensive education and training programme for all people who deal with healthy sleep:
- The training of sleep consultants both at the manufacturers of sleeping systems and their specialist dealers
- “Train The Trainer”: Multiplier training for people who wish to pass their sleep expertise on to others.
- Seminars for people with an interest in simply sleeping well once more.
Certificate for exemplary sleeping systems
The IGR has been dealing with the testing and assessment of sleeping systems for many years. Within this, the same strict criteria are applied as for the other ergonomic products. The quality of an IGR-certified ergonomic products has also been rated by a neutral authority as being highly recommended.
The list of manufacturers of ergonomic sleeping systems may be found here:
- Workplace Analysis with Humen dynamics9. October 2019 - 16:20
- The winners of the Innovation Prize for Ergonomics 20199. October 2019 - 16:14
- Visit us at the Motek and the A+A9. October 2019 - 16:06
- Ergonomics for children – school backpacks in the Far East16. April 2019 - 14:10
- Study: Cold white light enhances well-being21. March 2019 - 14:50
- Studies prove ergonomic benefit – utilize funding opportunities7. March 2019 - 15:12
Berater Liege – Ergonomie Basiskurs mit Zertifikat
22. October 2020 - 23. October 2020
Ergonomie Coach Verwaltung – offene Kurse
18. November 2020 - 20. November 2020
Ergonomics Coach Production
25. November 2020 - 27. November 2020