The institute in an intensive dialogue with research and teaching facilities
The focus of our work is on the application of the latest research results in the improvement of working conditions in administration and production.
We are in continuous discussions with representatives of various disciplines in work science, medicine and physiotherapy. We are part of a network of experts that concerns itself with the typical guises of modern work. That can be poor posture and its negative side effects in the form of musculoskeletal illnesses (caused by a poor working environment) or increasingly frequent mental strain through intensification of work, from stress up to the various manifestations of burn-out syndrome.
People are always the focus of our observations. With practical solutions that lead in clear stages to a verifiable improvement in direct working conditions.
We support you with our expertise in the development of products, because that is an effective contribution to ergonomics and health. The benefit for you: A truly convincing product. We help you to bring an innovative solution to the series production and market launch stage or can, for example, scrutinize your theories as part of a long-term investigation. The IGR is part of a huge network of experts and is always able to provide convincing arguments through its up-to-date expertise.
Sustainable imparting of knowledge, training and further education
One of our main objectives is to bring knowledge of healthy solutions into companies and to embed them there in a sustainable manner. This means that employees should be trained who can practise the idea of healthier working and impart it to others. In their role as multipliers they bring about a sustainable change in awareness and behaviour in all those colleague involved. An extensive training and further education programme has been developed for this purpose that imparts appropriate content for every requirement in companies. Both for the administration and for production.
- Workplace Analysis with Humen dynamics9. October 2019 - 16:20
- The winners of the Innovation Prize for Ergonomics 20199. October 2019 - 16:14
- Visit us at the Motek and the A+A9. October 2019 - 16:06
- Ergonomics for children – school backpacks in the Far East16. April 2019 - 14:10
- Study: Cold white light enhances well-being21. March 2019 - 14:50
- Studies prove ergonomic benefit – utilize funding opportunities7. March 2019 - 15:12
Berater Liege – Ergonomie Basiskurs mit Zertifikat
22. October 2020 - 23. October 2020
Ergonomie Coach Verwaltung – offene Kurse
18. November 2020 - 20. November 2020
Ergonomics Coach Production
25. November 2020 - 27. November 2020