“What is HUMEN®?”
HUMEN® is an innovative method for workplace analysis. The result thus forms a basis for its improvement and its optimal adjustment to peoples’ needs. People spend much time at their workplace. In addition to the legal principles, the design and functions of a workplace determine how healthy, effective and satisfied an employee is.
“How is HUMEN® applied?”
Prevention, coaching, consulting and much, much more. With the aid of a visually prepared ergonomics analysis people at the workplace can detect what optimisation potential is available.
“Why measure ergonomics?”
The aim of a workplace analysis is the sustaining of the health of working people. The focus of this is on the improvement and optimisation of physical requirements and needs.
- Workplace Analysis with Humen dynamics9. October 2019 - 16:20
- The winners of the Innovation Prize for Ergonomics 20199. October 2019 - 16:14
- Visit us at the Motek and the A+A9. October 2019 - 16:06
- Ergonomics for children – school backpacks in the Far East16. April 2019 - 14:10
- Study: Cold white light enhances well-being21. March 2019 - 14:50
- Studies prove ergonomic benefit – utilize funding opportunities7. March 2019 - 15:12
Ergonomics Coach Seating Ergonomics
24. October 2019 - 25. October 2019
Ergonomics Coach Administration – open courses
20. November 2019 - 22. November 2019
Greater Fulda area
Ergonomics Coach Production
27. November 2019 - 29. November 2019
Leinfelden, near Stuttgart