A picture says more than a thousand words. A realisation that is as old as time. If you think of the cave paintings of our ancestors, it is immediately clear what is meant. The IGR adopted the concept of mirroring early on. With HUMEN®workplace analysis, the posture of employees at the office workplace becomes visible. With the measurement it becomes immediately clear where potential for improvement lies and which changes in personal behaviour and in the setting of work equipment have a direct effect on personal health.
With HUMEN®dynamics, we have been able to extend the range of workplace analysis to production, crafts and services. In cooperation with the Laboratory for Biosignal Processing at the HTWK, Leipzig University of Applied Sciences, we have a powerful tool in our hands with which work steps can be directly assessed through a new type of video analysis. Improvements for the health of workers as well as economic optimisation can be derived directly.
- Innovation Award Ergonomics April 2023April2023 - 7:53
- The world of work in motion...March 29, 2023 - 8:30am
- Current training dates 2023 Mensch & Büro Akademie (MBA), Ergonomics Coach & Co.22. February 2023 - 10:48
- The IGR supports your success!January 11, 2023 - 19:59
- The IGR Institute for Health and Ergonomics wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year!7. December 2022 - 11:51
- Inoprice2. November 2022 - 14:10
Online seminar: Ergonomics Coach Administration Seminar B)
Risk assessment at administrative workplaces 2023 - Online seminar
Online seminar: Ergonomics Coach Administration Seminar C)