A picture is worth a thousand words. A realisation that is as old as humanity itself. If you think back to the cave paintings of our ancestors, it is immediately clear what is meant. The IGR made the principle of reflection to its own at a very early stage. With HUMEN® workplace analysis the posture of at the office workplace staff is visualised. With the measurement it becomes immediately clear where potential improvements are located and what changes in personal behaviour and in the setting of tools have a direct effect on personal health.
With HUMEN® dynamics we were able to extend our range of workplace analyses to the areas of production, handicraft and service. In cooperation with the Laboratory for Bio signal Processing of the HTWK, Leipzig University, we have a powerful tool in our hands with which work stage can be directly assessed using an innovative video analysis. Improvements in the health of working people and an optimisation of the business may be directly derived from this.
- Überall flexibel und ergonomisch…7. September 2022 - 9:23
- Die Zukunft ist hybrid…2. August 2022 - 14:59
- IGR Innovationspreis Ergonomie 202221. Juli 2022 - 9:21
- Der Special Award Ergonomie geht in die nächste Runde!13. Juni 2022 - 10:29
- Globalisierung und die Wirkung eines starken Labels17. Mai 2022 - 23:14
- Antworten auf die Fragen der Zeit26. April 2022 - 10:54