Ergonomics Innovation Award 2023
In 2023, the IGR is already entering its fifth round to award special achievements in the field of ergonomics.
The Institute wants to support all efforts for more ergonomics in everyday life. From demographic developments to daily stresses - many factors speak for this: it is high time to support accomplishments in this area.
Manufacturers, developers or designers who stand for holistic ergonomic concepts that are also expressed in the overall orientation of their company can apply.
Read more about the IGR Innovation Award Ergonomics 2023 in our brochure. Short-term applicants can also download the application form directly.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- The IGR supports your success!January 11 2023 - 19:59
- The IGR Institute for Health and Ergonomics wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and successful New Year!December 7 2022 - 11:51
- Inoprice2. November 2022 - 14:10
- Full Service11. October 2022 - 0:17
- Everywhere flexible and ergonomic...September 7, 2022 - 9:23
- The future is hybrid...August 2, 2022 - 14:59
There are no future events.