Das Institut für Gesundheit und Ergonomie e.V. (IGR)
Since June 2018 it has been officially and legally confirmed: The “Interessengemeinschaft der Rückenschullehrer/-innen e. V.” has become the ”Institut für Gesundheit und Ergonomie e. V.”.
The re-naming is the logical conclusion to a development that began a number of years ago. The name now matches our increasingly broader range of services much better. As the Institut für Gesundheit und Ergonomie e.V. we support various forms of stakeholder groups. We research and compile studies, give training, certify and are development partners and advisors. Companies promote the health of their employees through our training courses.
The IGR remains a powerful network. Doctors, physiotherapists, scientists, operational health management staff, government representatives or product developers and dealers – they are all concerned with health and ergonomics.
The institute has its headquarters in Nuremberg and was founded in the middle of the 1990s. It originally began with courses for children, but in the meanwhile it deals with almost everything that is of importance for healthy work.
Pleasure and entertainment are an important key for the sustainability of the measure for the improvement of occupational health. Through its initiatives and projects the institute actively supports companies in the achievement of their goals.
- Innovation Award for Ergonomics13. January 2021 - 15:37
- Ergonomics and health in the firm7. December 2020 - 11:55
- Consultant reclining ergonomics15. November 2020 - 12:53
- The Ergonomic Product Quality Seal in Industry13. November 2020 - 14:29
- Innovation Award Ergonomics 202027. August 2020 - 10:49
- Federal Health Minister Jens Spahn distinguishes healthy companies.26. August 2020 - 12:47
The 2021 programme of events is still in preparation.
Initially, pandemic-related, there will only be online formats.
There are no upcoming events.