Das Institut für Gesundheit und Ergonomie e.V. (IGR)
Since June 2018 it has been officially and legally confirmed: The “Interessengemeinschaft der Rückenschullehrer/-innen e. V.” has become the ”Institut für Gesundheit und Ergonomie e. V.”.
The re-naming is the logical conclusion to a development that began a number of years ago. The name now matches our increasingly broader range of services much better. As the Institut für Gesundheit und Ergonomie e.V. we support various forms of stakeholder groups. We research and compile studies, give training, certify and are development partners and advisors. Companies promote the health of their employees through our training courses.
The IGR remains a powerful network. Doctors, physiotherapists, scientists, operational health management staff, government representatives or product developers and dealers – they are all concerned with health and ergonomics.
The institute has its headquarters in Nuremberg and was founded in the middle of the 1990s. It originally began with courses for children, but in the meanwhile it deals with almost everything that is of importance for healthy work.
Pleasure and entertainment are an important key for the sustainability of the measure for the improvement of occupational health. Through its initiatives and projects the institute actively supports companies in the achievement of their goals.
- Consultant reclining ergonomics9. September 2020 - 12:53
- Innovation Award Ergonomics 202027. August 2020 - 10:49
- Federal Health Minister Jens Spahn distinguishes healthy companies.26. August 2020 - 12:47
- Workplace Analysis with Humen dynamics9. October 2019 - 16:20
- The winners of the Innovation Prize for Ergonomics 20199. October 2019 - 16:14
- Visit us at the Motek and the A+A9. October 2019 - 16:06
Ergonomie Coach Verwaltung – offene Kurse
18. November 2020 - 20. November 2020
Ergonomics Coach Production
25. November 2020 - 27. November 2020