Competence field: Sleep
The IGR has always been concerned with the aspects of a healthy working environment. The realisation that it is not only the daily work routine that needs to be observed but also the before and after is becoming more and more widespread.
In other words, how do we get to work? Is even the journey there already stressing us out? Congested roads, delayed, overcrowded public transport, who isn't familiar with that? After work, it's the same old story. Everyday life continues at home: the household, the small and big worries of the children, etc. And then you're supposed to do sports and cook healthy food...
But still go to bed on time and get enough sleep!
This is where the circle closes. Healthy and restful sleep is responsible for how we start the day. And how high our resilience is when it comes to stress and workload.
This is where the IGR comes in, with an extensive education and training programme for everyone involved in healthy sleep:
- Training of sleep consultants of the manufacturers of sleep systems, as well as their specialist dealers
- "Train The Trainer": multiplier training, for people who want to pass on their sleep know-how to others.
- Seminars for interested people who simply want to sleep well again.
Certificate for exemplary sleep systems
The IGR has been involved in the testing and assessment of sleep systems for years. The same strict criteria are applied as for the other ergonomic products. The quality of the IGR certificate ergonomic product has also been rated as particularly recommendable by a neutral body.
Here you will find the list of manufacturers of ergonomic sleep systems:
- Innovation Award Ergonomics April 2023April2023 - 7:53
- The world of work in motion...March 29, 2023 - 8:30am
- Current training dates 2023 Mensch & Büro Akademie (MBA), Ergonomics Coach & Co.22. February 2023 - 10:48
- The IGR supports your success!January 11, 2023 - 19:59
- The IGR Institute for Health and Ergonomics wishes you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year!7. December 2022 - 11:51
- Inoprice2. November 2022 - 14:10
Online seminar: Ergonomics Coach Administration Seminar B)
Risk assessment at administrative workplaces 2023 - Online seminar
Online seminar: Ergonomics Coach Administration Seminar C)