The IGR has developed this training format especially for providers of ergonomic products and services.
Because for all those who are actively involved in sales, the questions arise again and again:
- How do I present the special features of my products and services so that they stand out from the competition?
- What constitutes a truly unique selling point?
- How do I identify the target groups relevant to me and how do I address the important opinion leaders and multipliers?
You will gain confidence in your arguments when talking to customers or giving advice on ergonomic issues.
Aim of the seminar
is to impart ergonomic expertise specifically for sales staff in order to be able to communicate the product features to the relevant target groups at the customer. In addition to purchasing, these can be, for example, company health management, occupational safety or personnel management. Multipliers who have a decisive say in procurement.
Field sales staff, internal sales staff, marketing, specialist retail sales staff.
- Manufacturer office furniture, office seating furniture, upholstered furniture
- Ergonomic products for industry and household
- Office supplies, stationery
- Basic anatomy and proportional ergonomics
- Functional ergonomics at the administrative or production workstation
- T.O.P. model for optimizing work behavior
- Practical benefit argumentation in sales talks
- Type of training: One-day seminar with examination and certificate
- Training by an IGR specialist
- Acceptance of the test
- Preparation of personal participant certificates
The IGR certificate makes your consulting expertise even more visible. After successfully passing the examination, seminar participants receive the certificate “Specialist salesperson ergonomics, IGR GmbH certified”.
Daily format: 9.00 – 16.00 hrs