The IGR has developed this training format for providers of ergonomic products and services, especially in the sleep sector.
The individual solution for your company. You book the seminar exclusively for your organization. Course variants or an adaptation of the content to your individual goals can be agreed with us in advance.
A one-day seminar with correspondingly reduced content can also be booked on request.
Day 1 Basic knowledge of anatomy and ergonomics
- Anatomy basics
- Sleep ergonomics – what is it?
- Sleep phases
- Sleep evolution
- Modern aspects of sleep
- Disease patterns and their impact on healthy sleep
Day 2 Specialist knowledge of reclining - consultant for reclining ergonomics
- The basics of sleep health
- Technical framework conditions Bed and Co.
- Organizational – what is the sleep process like
- Personal – personal information on the phenomenon of sleep
- Functional ergonomics of lying systems, mattresses
- Work on the customer, taking into account practical sleeping situations
- Benefit argumentation in the sales pitch
- 2 day format: 09:00 – 16:30 each day
- Type of training: Examination and certificate
- Speakers: Specialists of the IGR
- Recommended group size: 12, max. 15 persons
At your business premises or at a seminar venue of your choice
Option of taking the examination to obtain the certificate
- Acceptance of the test
- Evaluation of the test
- Preparation and dispatch of personalized participant certificates/certificates.